Our summer program consists of daily field trips
to area museums to keep your active child engaged.
We have also added many activities and academic
challenges to keep kids actively learning over the
Our students will enjoy daily field trips to area “hot spots.”
Call today to enroll your child in this exciting program at 402-706-1964 or check our our brochure listed below in English or Spanish.
- Spidey Science Challenge -At the end of the summer the school age children will break into small groups and enter a project into our Science Fair. The science project will be 100% the children’s ideas and thoughts, however teachers will aid in the process. Judging day for the Spidey Challenge will be on August 1st.
- Little Hands Literacy Challenge -Throughout the summer the school age classrooms will be reading books together as a class and individually during free time or at home. Little Hands will keep a log of all books read at the center and children can take home a reading worksheet to record books read at home. At our award ceremony on August 7th, the center who read the most books will be declared winner.
- Mighty Michelangelo Challenge – Your school-ager will be able to express themselves through art. The children will be judged on painting, drawing, and sculptures. The class will be divided into age groups 5-7, 8-10, and 11-12. Each center will have three winners and older children will compete on award day.
- Superman Game Day Challenge -Let’s get up and get moving! Your children will be participating in a fitness challenge; they will be timed in running, sit-ups, and an obstacle course. The teachers will be joining them in the running! We added this challenge so that your child can build strong bodies and have fun while they are doing it!
- OptiMath Prime Challenge – Our school age children will work in small groups, using their problem solving, and basic math skills to build a tower out of various materials. The goal is to build the highest tower without it falling down. Materials such as toothpicks, marshmallows, paper cups, paper clips and much more will be used when constructing their tower. Each center will then measure their tallest complete tower, and the winning groups from each center will then compete against the winners from the other centers.